Blueberry Waffle Dessert Crust
Makes enough for an 8 inch round crust
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 8-10 minutes
• 2 cups Mrs.Thinster’s blueberry waffle crisps, finely crushed
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 1/4 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In food processor finely crush waffle crisps.
3. In deep bowl combine waffle crumbs and butter. Stir in sugar until thoroughly combined.
4. Press mixture firmly into greased cookie sheet or pizza pan.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Let cool.
6. Top with your favorite ingredients. We used blackberries, banana, cream cheese spread, and orange blossom honey.