Chocolate Chip Candy Crackle
June 21, 2016 | Recipes
Makes 1 8×8 pan
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 3-5 minutes
Freeze time: 15-20 minutes
• 1 bag Mrs.Thinster’s Chocolate Chip cookie thins, whole
• 1 stick of butter
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Line pan with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
3. Arrange cookie thins to cover the entire bottom of pan. Set aside.
4. In sauce pan combine butter and sugar. Stir on medium heat until an even caramel consistency occurs.
5. Pour butter mixture over cookie thins evenly and bake in oven for 3-5 minutes or until it bubbles.
6. Sprinkle chips letting them melt slightly. Optional* spread chocolate to smooth appearance.
7. Place pan in freezer and let chill for 15-20 minutes.
8. Crack the candy into any size pieces.