Chocolate Cranberry Espresso Candy
Makes 10 oz
Prep time: 10 minutes
Heating/cooling time total: 10 minutes
• 1 cup of crushed Mrs.Thinster’s brownie batter cookie thins
• 10oz espresso chips
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries
• 1/2 cup chocolate covered espresso beans
1. Heat espresso chips until melted in microwave safe bowl or double boiler.
2. Add cookie thins, cranberries, and chocolate covered espresso beans to warm melted chocolate. Stir thoroughly.
3. Let mixture cool slightly and with a tablespoon drop dollops of mixture on to parchment or wax paper.
4. Let cool at room temperature or pop in refrigerator for faster cooling.
* Candy may be frozen up to 3 months.