Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Bananas
Makes 2 medium bananas
Prep time: 2 minutes
Bake time: 10-15 minutes
• 1/2 cup Mrs.Thinster’s Cake Batter cookie thins, crushed
• 2 ripe medium size bananas
• 2 tablespoons peanut butter
• 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
• 10 mini marshmallows
1. Take both bananas and slice from end to end about 1/2 inch deep into banana to form a pocket. Do not cut all the way through.
2. Wrap each banana in aluminum foil and place on cookie sheet or baking dish.
3. Take 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and fill pocket. Then stuff 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, 1/4 cup cookie thins, and 5 mini marshmallows. Repeat for second banana.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes in oven on 350 degrees F or until marshmallows are golden brown to liking.
* Note* It is ok if banana gets black in color while baking, it will depend on the ripeness of the banana.