Frozen Chocolate Chip Banana Bites
Makes 24 mini bites
Prep time: 5 mins
Freeze time: 3 hours
• 1/2 bag Mrs.Thinster’s chocolate chip cookie thins
• 3 whole bananas
• 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Cut banana into 1/2 inch slices and freeze for 1 1/2 hours.
2. In food processor combine cookie thins and frozen bananas.
3. Blend until smooth mixture forms.
4. Lightly grease mini muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
5. Fill each cup evenly and sprinkle a few mini chips on top.
6. Freeze for 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
* When you are ready to eat let the muffin tin set out for 30 seconds and run a butter knife around the edge to pop out the bite.