Game Day Raspberry Jalapeño Dip
Prep time: 5 minutes
• Any of your favorite Mrs.Thinster’s (We used brownie batter, cake batter, chocolate chip, and original waffle crisp)
• 8oz cream cheese, softened (reserve 1 teaspoon in plastic bag)
• 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
• 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
• 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. In deep bowl mix cream cheese, raspberry jam, and jalapeño peppers. Mix well until creamy.
2. On serving dish pile the mixture in oval shape.
3. With the back of a spoon begin to smooth out the mixture forming a “football” shape. It’s ok it it’s not perfectly smooth because the mini chips will cover any flaws.
4. Cover “football” with mini chips until thoroughly covered.
5. Cut the corner of ziplock bag and pipe lines to resemble “laces”
6. Arrange Mrs.Thinster’s cookie thins around the “football” and enjoy for the big game!