Hazelnut Mousse Cake
June 21, 2016 | Recipes
Makes 8×8 pan (optional individual round cakes)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 20 minutes
• 1 bag Mrs.Thinster’s cake batter cookie thins, finely crushed
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1 1/2 cups hazelnut spread, softened
• 8 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
*Confectionery sugar for dusting
1. In bowl mix cookie thins and butter until thoroughly combined and all cookies are moist. Set aside
2. In deep bowl mix hazelnut spread and cream cheese until evenly combined.
3. Fold whipped heavy cream into hazelnut mixture. Combine evenly
4. In 8×8 pan, layer half of the cookie thin mixture. Spread hazelnut mixture evenly and continue in that order until 4 layers are completed.
5. Set in refrigerator for 20 minutes to stiffen up.
Dust with confectionery sugar and chopped hazelnuts.