Maple Sausage Appetizer Bites
June 21, 2016 | Recipes
Makes 2 1/2 dozen bites
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 15-20 minutes
• 1 bag Mrs.Thinster’s maple syrup waffle crisps, finely crushed
• 1/2 lb ground sausage
• 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• pepper to taste
Cherry tomatoes and zucchini noodles
1. Mix all ingredients in one bowl evenly.
2. Form 1 inch balls pressing firmly to hold the ingredients together. Place on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place cookie sheet in 375 degree preheated oven.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly and enjoy!
Stack one twirled zucchini noodle and 1/2 cherry tomato on top and secure with a mini fork or toothpick to make them an elegant appetizer for any party!