Mrs. Thinster’s Banana Pops
Makes 3 pops
Prep time: 5 mins
Freeze time: 1 hour
• 10 Mrs.Thinster’s chocolate chip cookie thins, crushed
• 1/2 cup peanut butter baking chips, melted
• 1 large ripe banana, peeled
• 3 lollipop or wooden craft stick
1. Cut banana into three equal segments and place a lollipop stick into one end of each banana piece.
2. On a tray, cover bananas in plastic wrap and set in freezer for one hour or until frozen.
3. In microwave safe bowl melt peanut butter chips for intervals of 1 minute until melted thoroughly. Stir as needed.
4. Fill a shallow dish with chocolate chip cookie crumbs.
5. Dip each banana pop into the melted peanut butter chips, covering thoroughly.
6. Spoon chocolate chip crumbs onto banana making sure to cover completely.
7. Set aside on parchment paper and repeat steps 5 & 6 for remaining banana pop pieces.