Mrs. Thinster’s Sweet Grilled Cheese
Makes: 1 sandwich
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 6 min
• 3 crushed Mrs.Thinster’s sea salt caramel cookie thins
• 4 thin slices of Granny Smith apples
• 4 slices of cheddar cheese
• 2 slices of any bread desired (we used a rustic Italian)
• 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar butter (homemade or store bought)
1. In frying pan heat 1 tablespoon of butter and lightly sauté apple slices until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Prepare bread by evenly spreading remaining butter on both sides of each slice.
3. On one slice stack apples, cheese, and crushed cookie thins.
4. Top with other bread slice and place in medium heat frying pan. Leave for about 2 1/2 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat for other side of sandwich.