Pancake Waffle Bake
Makes 1-8×8 casserole dish or 2- 4×4 individual dishes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 25-30 minutes
• 1 cup Mrs.Thinster’s blueberry waffle crisps, crushed
• 6 medium size pancakes
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1 whole large egg
• 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
• 3 tablespoons butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk milk and egg together until even.
3. Cut pancakes in half.
4. Layer pancakes in casserole dish.
5. Sprinkle blueberries on top and pour egg mixture evenly over pancakes.
6. In bowl mix crushed waffle crisps and butter until an even crumble is formed.
7. Evenly scatter butter mixture on top and in between pancakes.
8. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with confectionary sugar and syrup