Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pastry Puffs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 15-20 minutes
• 10 Mrs.Thinster’s brownie batter cookie thins
• 5 tablespoons peanut butter
• 1 package pastry dough
• 1 egg, whisked
1. Roll pastry dough. With circle cutter make 20 circles about 2 inches in diameter.
2. Place one cookie thin in the center of 10 circles.
3. On top of each cookie place 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter.
4. Along the edge of the pastry circles lightly brush with egg wash.
5. Cover each one with remaining dough circles. Seal with fingers.
6. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Lightly dust with confectionary sugar.