Raspberry Lemon Curd Crumb Cake
Makes 8x8in pan
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 45-55 minutes
• 1 bag Mrs.Thinster’s Cake Batter cookie thins, crushed
• 1 box of vanilla cake mix
• 3/4 cup water
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
• 4 tablespoons lemon curd
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons butter, softened
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. In deep bowl stir together cake mix, eggs, water, and oil until thoroughly combined. Stir in cookie crumbs.
2. In separate bowl mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and add butter until mixed evenly.
3. Grease and line pan with parchment paper.
4. Pour 1/2 of the batter into pan.
5. Sprinkle one half of the brown sugar mixture evenly over batter. Swirl in lemon curd and scatter raspberries evenly as well.
6. Pour remaining batter over the top. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over the top of batter.
7. Place in oven preheated to 350 degrees F and bake for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center.