Red Velvet Brownie Cake Pops
June 21, 2016 | Recipes
Makes 24 cake pops
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 20 minutes
• 1 cup Mrs.Thinster’s Brownie Batter cookie thins, finely crushed
• 3 cups red velvet cake, crumbled
• 1 cup cream cheese frosting
• 1 cup melted dark chocolate
• dessert sticks
1. In deep bowl place crushed cookie thins, crumbled cake, and cream cheese frosting and mix evenly.
2. Form mixture into 24 equal balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
3. Place sticks in the center of each ball and freeze for 20 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate until smooth consistency.
5. Dip each pop in the chocolate to get an even coating. Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. Sprinkle cake crumbs and cookie thins on top for added decoration. Place back in freezer for a few minutes to harden.