Strawberry Cream Turnovers
June 21, 2016 | Recipes
Makes 8 turnovers
Prep time: 8 minutes
Bake time: 12-14 minutes
• 8 Mrs.Thinster’s cake batter cookie thins
• 1 package croissant dough
• 8 teaspoons strawberry jam
• 8 teaspoons cream cheese, softened
Confectionary sugar for dusting
1. Roll croissant dough into one rectangular sheet. Cut 2x4inch rectangles.
2. In bowl mix cream cheese and strawberry jam together.
3. On one half of rectangle place one cookie thin. Then place 2 teaspoons of strawberry cream mixture.
4. Fold other half over mixture and cookie thin. Seal the edge with a fork.
Cut 8 heart shape croissant dough pieces and place in center of each turnover.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes in 350 degree F preheated oven.
Sprinkle with confectionary sugar.