Thinster’s Cookies n Cream Mousse Parfait
Makes 24 mini parfaits OR one medium bowl
Prep time: 10 minutes
• 1 bag Mrs.Thinster’s brownie batter cookie thins, crushed
• 16 oz heavy cream
• 2 tablespoons white chocolate instant pudding
• 2 cups crumbled pre made chocolate cake
• 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
1. In large bowl beat heavy cream and instant pudding until soft peaks form.
2. Stir in cookie thin pieces evenly.
3. In bowl or mini shot glasses layer cake, strawberry, and mousse. Do this twice. Top with a strawberry piece for garnish and cookie dust.
* These can be made ahead of time and placed in refrigeration up until 5 hours for maximum freshness.